Friday, April 17, 2009

A sprinkles birthday come true!

Happy birthday Luke!! To celebrate his special day, Luke's sister and brothers wanted to make him a cake. That is exactly what we did. I let Cari, Noah and Nathaniel decorate the cake all by themselves. Luke liked the results! They were so proud of their "sprinkle" cake that they forgot they had drawn pictures on it too. Luke didn't care - he was just excited to have an entire cake sitting before him.
Cari & Noah lovingly decorated the cake.
Noah's creation
Cari's creation
Now it's Nathaniel's turn to leave his mark
Nathaniel's creation
Finished...oh wait maybe not!
Pre-sprinkle
A container of sprinkles later...
Post-sprinkle
Proud kiddos!
And he huffs and puffs and blows the candles out!
Sprinkle heaven!
Presents!!! Now Luke will be able to officially call something "MINE"
A bowling set! Thanks for the lessons dad.
Fall over...now!
Pure happiness!
Happy birthday, our beautiful two year old! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. I love that cake! I especially love how they drew such cute pictures and then sprinkled over them. Too funny! Happy Birthday Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cake is innovative! Especially Love the sprinkles. Looks like someone else is having their full share of ER. I would like to talk to you, haven't heard from you since I posted something on your wall. Beautiful, beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY Be-LATED Birthday Luke! Big 2 now. Yay!

    ReplyDelete