Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it....

Yes, I know, very cheezy title. However I have a very good reason to be so excited! Are you dying to know what I'm so excited about? Well I won't keep you waiting. We are going to build a house!!!! Something we just assumed would be far off into our future has come to a reality. This past weekend, I decided to check into a local builders website. Little did I know what I would find. Just so happens that the USDA is running a program to revitalize rural communities. This builder had a community located just 5 minutes from Fort Wayne and only 15 min. from Rob's work. The best part of this program is they will finance 100% of your mortgage!!!! Yeah! That was great news for us, no down payment and no PMI. This is an incredible opportunity for our family. So we are acting on it.

We picked out a lot and floor plan. We are waiting to finalize construction plans and then they can begin to move dirt. We are hopefully closing June 15th.

We are so excited!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's great Amy, I'm so happy for you guys. Does it come with a significant amount of land? When do you think it will be finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not a lot of land. However, enough to have a garden :) We should be in it by the end of June, hopefully the middle of June. It is located in Huntertown which is just north of Fort Wayne off of Lima Rd. It is a subdivision. Our lot backs up to a corn field though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great Amy. Again, I'm so happy for you all. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete