After 10 years of enjoying many meals from our clearance Target dishes, we decided it was time for some new colors. I have spent the last few years occasionally looking at patterns, thinking of what I want in my kitchen for the next 20 years. I came to the conclusion that patterns weren't what I was looking for in dishes. However, color was. So with Christmas money, a gift card and coupons I took the plunge. I chose Fiestaware. I love all of the beautiful colors! Further more, I had each kiddo pick their own color.
I love opening my cabinets to see happy colors. Even the food looks more appealing with the bright colors. I guess you could say, I've been lacking in the color department. I can't wait to dress my kitchen up with some more bright colors.
Doesn't this look happy?
Rob and I use which ever color I happen to pull out, but the kids
are very particular and want the color they hand picked.
This was taken before we had received all the dishes in the mail. I couldn't wait! I also have had
fun mixing the colors around, however the kids prefer to have their own colors.
Too funny. It looks very happy. I took the plunge over to Fiestaware a couple of years ago. I only have brown and turquoise. My mom has a bunch of different colors just like you and it looks great. Enjoy. I love that the kids have particular colors they have to use.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'm about to change our dishes over too, but to cheaper stuff. :) I love all the colors.
ReplyDelete