Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring has sprung

I'm back...to blogging that is.  It's been awhile, so let me start from where I left off...March.  We had an unusually warm spell in March this year.  In fact we had 9 straight days of record breaking temps. One day the high was 88, which is unheard of and hence blew the record out of the water.  This warm weather brought on a very early spring.  Trees and flowers that normally bloom in late April or early May started blooming, including our dwarf cherry tree.  This is one of my favorite spring blooms around here.  They are beautiful!!  Even the bees were ready to go to work!








The warm weather didn't last forever.  Today as I type, our high was suppose to be 45, which is a far cry from warm.  We are anxiously awaiting warmer spring temps to return.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you were able to capture the bee! Beautiful :)!

    ReplyDelete