Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have finally taken the plunge to start my own blog in attempt to keep family and friends posted on our latest happenings. It will take me awhile to gett with the program so be patient.



We are in our second week of homeschooling. All is well, I am just exhausted! My voice gets hoarse from talking so much. The kids are adjusting and picking up the school routine faster than I anticipated. I am still learning to juggle schoolwork with housework and extra activities.



Noah has had his first two soccer games, which are really fun (and amusing at this age) to watch. Cari is signed up for ballet and tap, and will start next week. Nathaniel has to wait until his next birthday to do anything and Luke is happy to tag along wherever we go.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Amy, the blog looks great! How do you find time to do this as well as everything else???

    HaHa

    ReplyDelete