Well, it has been awhile. Rob has been hard at work on the computer, which means I have to be patient for my turn. Well it is almost midnight, he is sleeping, and it's finally my turn! It is truly amazing how quiet the house is when everyone is tucked in and happily dreaming. And just the opposite is true, it is amazing how loud the house is when the kids are running full speed ahead. I cherish both moments in their own way. I know this kind of loud won't last forever and one day I will probably miss their childlike laughter. I enjoy listening to the kids play their "stories". Such imaginations! I often here people commenting that kids "now-a-days" lack imaginative play. I would like to say, "Come on over and get your fix!" Just the other day we received a huge box in the mail. The kids debated the fate of the box for hours. There were so many possibilities. Finally, we decided we would buy some paint and make one a doll house and one a castle. A cardboard box - brought so much excitement into our house - AMAZING! So our next project is to find paint (on sale of course) and let our imaginations soar in the creation of our very own house and castle. I can't wait to post pictures.
Nathaniel just turned 4 this past Sunday. He is a charmer! He had a wonderful birthday. I will post those pictures on my next "turn". As for now I am ready for bed! Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment