Well this time, it is not..."We're pregnant!" Let me repeat..."We are NOT prego!" Rather it goes like this..."WE ARE MOVING!" Yep, you heard right, we are moving again. We figured it's the only thing we are truly good at and we decided that 7 times just isn't enough.
In all seriousness, we have been contemplating and praying for quite awhile now and have finally decided this is what we want to do. We knew this was only possible if God opened some doors. We also came to the conclusion that we would be happy wherever God has us...we always have so much to be thankful for. Rob put out his resume to a company called Raytheon in Ft. Wayne, IN. He did the interview process, not really expecting anything to come of it, but God opened a door when he received an offer. Although he will be leaving the pulpit, we have no intentions to lessen our involvement in church activities, after all we have four beautiful children to raise. We will just be participating from a lay perspective. This of all our moves is one of the most difficult, if not the most difficult move we have yet made. We adore our congregation here in Cheyenne. We could have never asked for a better church to serve. They are wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ working hard to spread the saving word of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. They have taught us so much. One lesson in particular...they know how to love. They welcome people with the love of Christ as I have never seen before. They work at being friendly and receptive. They constantly remind themselves of their mission as Christ's people. The gospel is at hand and on their mind when people walk through their church doors. These people have so graciously opened their hearts to our family. They have loved us as their own. We pray for understanding hearts as we make our transition.
I will posts updates on our move as we get them. As of now, Rob starts his new job May 18th. That leaves us with very little time to make all of the preparations and arrangements. It will be a miracle if I make it through this without a massive meltdown. I am excited for Rob. He will have the opportunity to continue his education (and have it paid for). We are looking forward to the blessings to come from this move. The kids are excited and sad, just like Rob and I. I'm sure it will be an emotional few weeks.
That is so funny; I totally expected Baby #5 news!!! Now it's not so funny, we're a little sad! We just got to know you guys! We'll definetely have to squeeze one last book club if you can possibly manage to do so. How exciting for you all! I hope the transistion goes smoothly. Anna was making a list in her diary yesterday of all her "best friends" and she put Kari on it. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, guess I'll break the news!