Although this giraffe is obviously not our pet, we were so close to it that it felt as if it were. We happened to be there for the feeding time for the giraffes at our zoo. I had no idea we could actually hand feed them. Giraffes have always
fascinated me. They are large yet so graceful and gentle. My kids and I had so much fun watching them eat lettuce right out of a
some one's hand. Hope you enjoy our picture, too!

Make sure to check out all the other entries at:
Wow, that's a long tongue and long eyelashes.
ReplyDeleteYour header picture is so cute, and your childrens portraits on the side bar are just darling. What a lovely family.
Great photo! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I like Albuquerque alright, but I'd love to move back to our hometown of Los Alamos ;)
ReplyDelete