Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wildcat Baseball

Summer baseball...our first experience has been this year. Cari and Noah were old enough to play on the Wildcat League here in Fort Wayne. And even better - it's free! We had to purchase the hat and t-shirt, but that's quite a deal. Cari and Noah have really enjoyed learning the game of baseball. I brought my camera with me hoping to get some great action shots, but I didn't realize how hard that would be. You can't get real close and I don't have a great zoom lens. So the result...okay pictures, but you get to see a little piece of their baseball world.

Carefully watching that ball...
Swing...good hit!
Now run Noah!
Cari's turn...swing and hit!
Run Cari run!
After a few more hits, Cari makes it around to home plate.
The satisfaction of scoring a run!
Luke trying to stay cool in this unbelievable heat wave.
Nathaniel decides to join him.

No comments:

Post a Comment