Monday, August 17, 2009

I Heart Faces - Bubbles

Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!!! We love bubbles! This week at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ the theme (obviously) is bubbles. Enjoy all the other entries too, by visiting the above link. Have a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is a cute little baby : ) A baby with a bubbly head. Don't you just love how sweet and wonderful babies smell when they come out of the bath tub? I love that : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable photo! I used to do bubble mohawks!

    I just read your profile. We have a lot in common - I love coffee too! I have two kids and although when they were little seemed like such a ton of work, now that they are 15 and 18, I can't believe how the time has flown. I am so glad I was home with them during the growing up process - it is grueling at times but so rewarding.

    ReplyDelete