Thursday, September 24, 2009

60 Years Later...Part III

Here are some more pictures from Saturday night. Dinner was in Alto, where Nana was born and raised. I bet it brought back memories for Nana and Papa.


While visiting...I took a moment to take some more photos.
Todd, Alice, Braeden and Paege
(step-brother, wife and kids)
Kari (my sister)
Me

Shane and Lia (cousin and her husband)
John and Lia (uncle and cousin)
Dorsey and Sue (great-uncle and great-aunt)
They also just celebrated their 6oth.
Dan and Luan (step-dad and mom)
John and Jill (my uncle and aunt)
Sisters
Robin (my cousin)
Chad and Paege (cousin and niece)
Dinner with slide show...wonderful!
We love you Papa and Nana!
Cheers to Papa and Nana!
The end.

Believe it or not, I still have a few more photos I plan to post. So until next time...much love!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Amy! Everyone looks great, it looks like you had a lot of fun photographing everyone.

    ReplyDelete