Monday, October 19, 2009
I Heart Faces - Pink week
My heart jumps for joy as I watch my daughter. Her whole life is ahead of her: so many hopes, so many dreams. No one knows what the future holds: no way of knowing the joys and sorrows she will encounter. However there is one thing we know for sure. Whatever she comes across in life, she will have a family behind her every step of the way: cheering her on, gently guiding her, or there to simply hold her hand.
As I Heart Faces celebrates "pink week" in honor of all the women who have been affected by this disease, know that our hearts are with these women and praying they find a cure soon for this generation and those to come. Be sure to check out the other entries over at

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWell said, beautiful entry!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love the tiny touch of pink.
ReplyDeleteVery Sweet and well versed! I love the little pink sparkle in her hair!
ReplyDelete