We are all SO......GLAD the spring is near!!!!!
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Muddy Spring Butts
After moving back to Indiana, I can honestly say I had forgotten how horribly muddy the end of winter/beginning of spring is. Well, I quickly remembered after Luke found a huge mud puddle at the park. As you can see it didn't slow him down. I had a hard time getting a good picture because he was off and running before I good get that picture perfect muddy tooshie. Nathaniel also found some water, which was much better than mud! However he had a cold little behind the entire time at the park. It didn't slow him down either. Noah, somehow managed to stay relatively clean...this day. The next day at home, he did a number to his pants and shoes, though. Cari had fun playing with our friend's baby. She can't wait to be old enough to baby sit.
We are all SO......GLAD the spring is near!!!!!

We are all SO......GLAD the spring is near!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, I am glad you all got some sunshine and park weather... Muddy butts and all!
ReplyDelete