What better way to kick off spring than to play a little baseball? That is just what the kids and Rob went out to do on a bright beautiful sunny day. The kids are so..... ready for warm weather, not just here and there, but every day! We enjoyed our taste of it.
Nathaniel has recently decided that
he likes the Chicago Bears because he
was born in Illinois. Go Bears!!

For his birthday, Noah picked out this neat practice
apparatus for baseball. Rob remembered using one
as a kid. Noah really likes baseball. He enjoyed having
some dad time with the ball.
Cari took a go at it, too. She also loves baseballand enjoyed learning about the game last summer.
Luke still uses the bat as a sword.
Then there was the hole in the ground...what could be down there? A snake, a ground hog....??? Who knows?
Hey, Elkhart is only a little over an hour from you guys! I may have to double check that...I keep looking up things on mapquest because Indiana is so unknown to me! Anyway, maybe we can actually get together occasionally! And I am so glad to see you guys are getting spring already. It's snowing in Cheyenne I hear. :)
ReplyDeleteSo you guys will be in Elkhart? That's even better! We would love to meet up! I'll be waiting to hear more official news from you guys.
ReplyDeleteSo will I!! Be waiting to hear official news, that is! :) We go on our in-person-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this interview on Wednesday. Wish us luck, and pray, pray , pray!!!!
ReplyDelete