Monday, November 22, 2010

A Fall Hike

Several weeks ago, we decided to try out a hiking path just five minutes from where we live. I sat by a wonderful, older gentleman on the plane (on the way to see my Dad) and he told me about this wonderful place. He assured me that my kids would love it...and they did! What a beautiful time of year. I just can't get enough of the beautiful colors!!


Noah is going to make sure we follow the rules.

Luke was amazed at the size of this old tree.
These stairs were beautiful!
I still can't believe this tree was wider than all four
kids lined up. Definitely the biggest tree I have ever seen!






Time for an apple!





What would a trip be without finding
some sort of bug to play with?

1 comment:

  1. That place looks lovely, the kids are looking so grown up (esp. Noah!).

    ReplyDelete