Friday, May 27, 2011

Arbor Farms

Do I have a place for you, garden lovers!! Have you had the chance to stop by Arbor Farms off of Coldwater Rd. (north of Dupont)? If not, you are missing out! If so you will know what I am talking about. A locally owned and operated nursery has hit the spot with exceptional customer service along with extensive knowledge to help you with your every need in the landscaping/gardening department. I know, I sound like a commercial, but this is how much I really admire this place. They have a beautiful selection of trees, shrubs, grasses, flowers and so much more.


Here is their sign from Coldwater.

You can't miss the big, beautiful, red barn.




You will find employees scattered about ready
to answer any questions you may have. They
are very informed about all of their products.

Everything is very well organized.


It's very enjoyable just to walk around and take it all in.




The kids even love coming here!



All in all Arbor Farms knows how to take care of their customers.
I am happy to do business with such a wonderful local company.


Thanks Arbor Farms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment