While the cousins were here, we pulled out our water slide. Excitement was in the air! I think I captured some great expressions as they were coming down the slide. Paege and Luke had their fun when it was time to fill up the pool. And of course, Nene enjoyed watching her grand kids turn into water babies.
You and Rob's Kids are cute As ALWAYS! I really like seeing a picture of your beautiful mom!! She looks fabulous! I miss our talks with her veryyy much. I am so glad that your parents can see their grandchildren as much as they do!!!!
Thanks Robbie! My mom is doing great! We see my parents 1-2 times a year, so we try to make our visits count. It's hard being so far away, especially on my mom!
You and Rob's Kids are cute As ALWAYS! I really like seeing a picture of your beautiful mom!! She looks fabulous! I miss our talks with her veryyy much. I am so glad that your parents can see their grandchildren as much as they do!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Robbie! My mom is doing great! We see my parents 1-2 times a year, so we try to make our visits count. It's hard being so far away, especially on my mom!
ReplyDelete