Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas day excitement!!


I am very late with my Christmas recap, but if I don't do this I'm afraid I'll miss it later on.  Blogging for me is somewhat of a family journal.  I am horrible about making and keeping up with photo books or printing pictures.  This is a way that I can record what we have done.  Hopefully someday someone will come out with an easy way to turn your blog into a book.

Christmas morning has an excitement like no other morning.  The kids are waiting upstairs, wanting to come downstairs.  I can feel their energy.


Before chaos...



Can we go yet?


Fun, sparkly boots!


A robot made for fighting!  Too bad, these had to go back to the store :( 
  I give up on boys electronic stuff!


He's not excited....


Thomas the train! You can't beat that!


Bead making kit.  She was already planning who to make beads for.


Lego Harry Potter!!!!!!!!


His very own laser tag set.


Paper Jamz guitar!


Star Wars light saber...one that lights up!!


Rocket stomper...a fantastic way to burn off some of that cooped up energy!


A Lego game, just up Noah's alley.a


Remote controll Thomas that plays the theme song!


She's going to be busy with this!


New snow hats. 
Noah


Nate


Princess


Luke

A big thank you to our wonderful family for blessing the kids with your love and gifts.  I think you can see from their faces that they are truly thankful for everything!  We love you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey! We got the same origami set for Grace!

    Looks like you all made out well. Blessed Epiphany to all of you :D

    ReplyDelete