Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flip floppin fun!!

We usually celebrate birthdays with just family.  However this year, being Cari's last year of elementary school, I thought it would be fun to have a party.  I saw it as an opportunity to get to know some of the girls I hear so much about.  She has made some great friends this year.  I hope as she grows through the next few years, she can continue to encounter great girls like this bunch! (I purposely blurred out friends faces, guess you'll just have to visit us to see the originals!)



Our invitations


Rather than cake, we tried cake pops.


Covered in nerds!!  Can you say sugar high??


Fun with friends!


Cards and gifts


She got stocked with candy and very neat gifts.


Group photo!  See...don't you what to visit now?


Attempted pyramid


She had a great time with her friends.  Cari is a great girl with a beautiful head on her shoulders, inside and out.  Middle school will bring on a whole set of changes.  I'm beyond thankful that she has some great friends to get through these new times.  We love you Cari!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like a great party. We just had Madelynn's party today. Can't believe how fast they grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great, I love your cake pops and invites! Cari looks like she had a blast :), Happy birthday Cari!

    ReplyDelete