Thursday, July 8, 2010
9 lives...oh I mean moves
Well it has been a long while since I have visited my blog. I have been keeping up with all of my favorite blogs, but not blogging myself. Why? (You may or may not be wondering.) Well just like a cat has nine lives and finally gives out on that ninth one, we do too, except it's nine moves. This past move did us in and we are having a hard time recouping. Boo-hoo for us, I know. We have done it to ourselves. We have a beautiful new home, however feel like we have already junked it up. Not good for these two OCD, A-type personality adults and our poor children. Who knows what kind of irreversible psychological damage we have done to them with all of these moves. I have spent half the summer pondering this very thought. We have been the "no fun parents" this summer. Every ounce of life has been sucked out of Rob and I and like I said, our poor children are left with this for parents....for now. It will get better, I know. I'm certainly not looking for sympathy. In fact that is what has kept me from blogging. I don't want to be whiny and grumpy, but quite frankly putting up some bubbly, cute post is not how our life has been rolling the last month. However, I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. It may be a ways off, but I can see it. I do have some fun pictures to share and they will come. But for now, most of my evenings that I could be blogging I'm watering our baby grass or trying to organize some part of our massive mess that we have brought on ourselves. With all of that being said...we are still very happy to be home owners again, we are just trying to get back to our happy place of a put together home, hence life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 moves is very impressive. I think we are somewhere around those numbers too.
ReplyDeleteI can so relate about all the junk. It's especially despicable to me how much crap we've accumulated in only 5 years after Katrina. Maybe it's a big family thing? I dunno. Good luck friend.
All I can say is, I HEAR YOU, SISTER!
ReplyDelete