My beautiful little lady once again
enjoying a bike ride.
Noah made a cross as Easter draws near.
eyes shut. He seems to be allergic to
the camera. His eyes start to water
even when in the shade of a tree.
were Cari's however he has staked a
claim over them. I just sat and giggled
quietly to myself. This is a picture to
save for later...if you know what I mean.
Me...just laughing.
I have to tell you about this bird house. My Papa made
this for our family using some wood from a family barn
from long ago. It has traveled with us everywhere. In every
home we have lived some birds have found some comfort
here. Right now, there are a pair of sparrows using it as
their palace. I feel bad for taking it, but I wouldn't dare leave
it behind. I know how much love went into the making of this
wonderful bird house. Just looking at it gives me a smile
as I loving think of "my Papa".
We are patiently waiting for this
Magnolia tree to show its amazing blooms.
Yay, spring is in the air! It is funny how outside playtime can make everyone happy :)!
ReplyDelete