Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's been awhile since I have posted, however I have been thinking about posting a lot! I have some events and pictures to share...I just need to find the time to put them all together. This past week has marked one year since we began a "new" life. Sunday was a very emotional day. While our hearts still ache for parts of our life left behind, at the same time we shout for joy and thanksgiving with the new blessings the Lord has brought our way. Rob has done excellent work for Raytheon and is very happy with his job. We are closing on our home June 3rd, just around the corner. We are all excited to move into our new home and meet new neighbors and hopefully plant some roots in the community. So stay tuned and I will try to get some pictures up!

1 comment:

  1. Pictures, yay!

    BTW, this is Monique, not Philip. I have no idea why google is doing this. Weird.

    ReplyDelete